Stevens District Hospital’s Strategic Goals Worksheet
Page 2 of 2
For this assignment, you will identify 4 strategic goals total that support Steven’s District Hospital’s mission and vision. You will identify 1 strategic goal for each of the following areas: financial, economic, legal or regulatory, and risk- or quality-improvement.
In the “Goals” section of this worksheet, write a 260- to 350-word response for each of the 4 goals. Include the following in the provided spaces for each category:
· Goal: For each category, identify a clear, actionable, and measurable goal for the hospital that clearly supports the organization’s mission statement and vision statement.
· Mission and vision alignment: Analyze how each goal supports the hospital’s mission statement and vision statement. /
· Measurement: Explain how you would measure progress toward each goal.
· Discuss milestones necessary for progress.
· Discuss the criteria you would use to measure that the goal was completed.
Incorporate analysis based on your review of the data provided in the Stevens District Hospital Strategic-Planning Scenario and your Wk 3 – Summative Assessment: SWOT Analysis.
Review the following completed examples:
· Example Goal
Increase the number of cardiac catheterization labs from two to three labs.
· Example Mission and Vision Alignment
The goal supports the hospital’s mission and vision because it increases outpatient testing volume and revenue and provides capacity to be able to recruit an additional cardiologist. This can improve the health of the community by treating heart disease sooner.
· Example Measurement
The number of catheterization labs would be measured at the end of the year to ensure Stevens District Hospital is making progress toward the goal. We would also calculate the volume of catheterizations completed by the end of year.
Cite sources to support your assignment.
Format citations and references according to APA guidelines.
Mission and Vision Alignment
Is this the question you were looking for? Place your Order Here