FIN/571 Identifying Financial Information for a Company
Throughout this course you will work towards creating a financial plan for a company as if you were its business manager. This week you will start your research that will be used in the Summative Assessments in Weeks 2, 4, and 6.
For this course, we will use Apple, Inc.
Research financial information and key performance indicators (KPIs) for the company. You may find this information on Yahoo! Finance.® There are points for accuracy, so you must use Yahoo! Finance.
Your financial plan will need to include KPIs for Apple, Inc. Use the attached Word template provided. No discussions are necessary. Simply state the figures exactly as they appear on Yahoo! Finance. Do not add any extra information. Again, there are points for accuracy, so this is very important.
- The company: Apple, Inc.
- Its ticker symbol
- TTM cash flow from operations (in thousands)
- Price-to-earnings ratio
- Forward stock dividend and yield
- Earnings per share ratio
- Ave revenue estimate for the next year
- Revenue from the previous 3 years (in thousands):
- Cash flows from operating, investing, and financing activities over the past 3 years (in thousands)
- Average trade volume
- Current stock price
- The 52-week high (not the range)
- The 1-year estimated stock price
- Analysts’ recommendation for the stock (buy, sell, or hold)
- Market cap