Specifically, you must address the following rubric criteria:
· Purpose: Briefly describe the purpose of your selected credential from a business perspective. The following questions can be used to help guide your description:
· What knowledge, skills, or expertise does it help recognize?
· What fields or industries is it relevant to?
· How widely known or recognized is it?
· Requirements: Identify the requirements for earning the credential. The following questions can be used to help guide your response:
· What is the financial cost for the credential?
· What is an estimate of the time required to earn it?
· What evidence needs to be provided to earn it, such as a portfolio, paperwork, exams, work experience, and so on?
· Does the credential require renewal, and if so, how does one renew the credential?
· Career Benefits: Describe the general career benefits for both professionals and organizations related to the credential. The following questions can be used to help guide your response:
· How might the credential impact a job application, or the types of jobs you could reasonably apply to?
· How might the credential impact your pay or expected salary for a new role?
· What specialized knowledge or skills would you gain from earning the credential, and how might they benefit the organization?
· Is the credential required or preferred for regulatory requirements your organization must adhere to?
Is this the question you were looking for? Place your Order Here