Week 4 Discussion: Designs – A Plan to Study for the Truth (graded)
· Discussions are designed to promote dialogue between faculty and students, and students and their peers. In discussions students:
· Demonstrate understanding of concepts for the week
· Integrate outside scholarly sources when required
· Engage in meaningful dialogue with classmates and/or instructor
· Express opinions clearly and logically, in a professional manner
· Use the rubric on this page as you compose your answers.
· Best Practices include:
· Participation early in the week is encouraged to stimulate meaningful discussion among classmates and instructor.
· Enter the discussion often during the week to read and learn from posts.
· Select different classmates for your reply each week.
This week we learned how research designs are different and help us to objectively study nursing problems; the key is to decide which type of research and design will serve the purpose or intent to find a solution. After completing Week 4 readings and lesson, answer the following:
· Reflect on your learning about Quantitative and Qualitative research; share two ways that helped you understand how they are different.
· Choose one category of study design that you found interesting and describe; include what you learned about the design and how you believe it can help study nursing problems.
· Refer back to your clinical nursing priority problem and evidence you located for your week 3 assignment: The nursing-evidenced practice (NEBP) committee has requested for you to make a recommendation to the team: Describe the type of research and the design that you believe would be the best way to study your problem. Discuss your rationale.
Is this the question you were looking for? Place your Order Here