In light of the scenario in the Conflicting Visions media activity, respond to the following in a 5–6 page paper:
1. How will your beliefs impact you as a human services professional in this situation?
. Analyze your own beliefs about culture, diversity, and inclusion in regard to this scenario.
. How do you feel about same-sex couples and have your feelings changed over time?
. How do you think families should treat members of the family with whom they disagree?
. What is the role of religion when it comes to family relationships?
2. As you work with this deeply religious family, what would culturally competent, inclusive practice and decision-making look like?
. Analyze how your own beliefs and those of the family would be reflected in culturally competent, inclusive practice.
3. Analyze how religious and cultural beliefs might affect Karl’s functioning and clinical presentation.
. How might you expect Karl to behave in a session with his family?
. What sorts of feelings might Karl have and how might these be related to his own religious and cultural beliefs?
4. In the first session, Karl’s parents insist that he cannot marry someone of the same sex. Describe a plan of action you would propose to help this family resolve this crisis in a way that might salvage the family relationships?
· Length: 5–6 pages in addition to the cover page and reference page.
· Contents: Include a cover page, an abstract, page numbers, and a running head.
· Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12-point, and double-spaced.
· References: Cite at least 5–6 references from peer-reviewed journals published within the last 5–7 years
· APA: Use current APA style and formatting for the entire paper and for citations and references.
Is this the question you were looking for? Place your Order Here