Learning and Ethics Policy
Your entire support team is impressed with how you laid out the new company’s value control and dynamic analysis. At this point, the stakeholders would like to know if your new company values the importance of creating a learning organization and if your new company will create an ethical workplace.
Create your new company’s learning and ethics policy document, and answer the following questions:
- How will your new company inspire and motivate people with a mission or purpose?
- How will it empower employees at all levels?
- How will you accumulate and share internal knowledge?
- What is your planned process of gathering and integrating external information?
- How will your new company enable creativity?
- How will your new company promote an ethical business culture?
- What types of ethically based reward and evaluation systems are you planning?
Deliverable Requirements: Your 5-page learning and ethics policy must be in APA formatting and use either Chapters 10 or 11 of your textbook as the first source and 4 other outside sources, for a total of 5 sources.
Submitting your assignment in APA format means that you will need the following at a minimum:
- Title page: Remember the running head. The title should be in all capitals.
- Length: There should be at least 5 pages.
- Body: This begins on the page following the title and must be double-spaced (be careful not to triple- or quadruple-space between paragraphs). The typeface should be 12-point Times New Roman or 12-point Courier in regular black type. Do not use color, bold type, or italics, except as required for APA-level headings and references. The deliverable length of the body of your paper for this assignment is 5 pages. In-body academic citations to support your decisions and analysis are required. Utilizing a variety of academic sources is encouraged.
- Reference page: References that align with your in-body academic sources are listed on the final page of your paper. The references must be in APA format and use appropriate spacing, hanging indents, italics, and uppercase and lowercase for the type of resource used. Remember that the Reference page is not a bibliography but a further listing of the abbreviated in-body citations used in the paper. Every referenced item must have a corresponding in-body citation.
CLICK HERE TO GET THIS PAPER DONE