Instructions: Review each of the questions below and write quality, thorough essay responses that include references to story and poetry elements and plot details. Responses should not be story summaries, but answers that directly address the questions. All responses must be in your own words. It is unacceptable to use the assistance or inclusion of writing aids such as Course Hero, Enotes, Study Notes, etc. Proofread your work before submitting the exam. Best of luck! 1. Discuss the theme of Ethics/Morality and Family Relationships in the following
• Henrik Ibsen, “A Doll House”
• Junot Diaz, “Fiesta”
• Susan Glaspell, “Trifles”
2. Discuss the theme of Fate, Family and Relationships, and Culture in the following
• Sherman Alexie, “This is What it Means to Say Phoenix, Arizona”
• Natalie Diaz, “When My Brother Was an Aztec”
• William Shakespeare, “Othello”
3. Reflect on your understanding of literature at the beginning of the term, and compare
it to your thoughts now after being exposed to different genres and literary themes.
Discuss your thoughts of literary studies, (whether you have gained an appreciation
of literature or not) and the impact of literature on your study of psychology. Use
examples from the pieces of literature from this course to support your responses.
Is this the question you were looking for? Place your Order Here