2 hours; Additional Time for Study, Research, and Reflection: 1 hour
Describe how you achieved each course competency including at least one example of new knowledge gained related to that competency.
Describe how this new knowledge will impact your nursing practice.
1. Explain principles of care for clients with oncological disorders.
2. Identify components of safe and effective nursing care for clients experiencing fluid and electrolyte imbalances.
3. Describe strategies for safe, effective multidimensional nursing care for clients with acid-base imbalances.
4. Select appropriate nursing interventions for clients with upper gastrointestinal disorders.
5. Select appropriate nursing interventions for clients with lower gastrointestinal disorders.
6. Evaluate responses to nursing interventions for clients with endocrine disorders.
You are required to give a minimum of two responses and follow the criteria listed below:
· Review how your classmates achieved each course competency and transferable skill.
· Identify new knowledge others gained you had not considered.
· Describe how this new knowledge could impact your nursing practice.
Please make your initial post by midweek, and respond to at least two other students’ posts by the end of the week. Please check the Course Calendar for specific due dates.
Is this the question you were looking for? Place your Order Here